The Washington County Museum encourages corporations, foundations, public agencies and non-profit associations to consider an additional sponsorship opportunity with the Washington County Museum. Sponsorships allows entities to achieve their marketing and communication goals by partnering with the leading cultural organization in Washington County. While general corporate sponsorships have been combined with corporate memberships, sponsorships of specific exhibitions and educational programs is still possible above and beyond the corporate membership benefits.
A list of current Museum sponsors can be found by following this link.
The Museum’s diverse exhibition program includes varying areas of the arts, humanities and sciences as they connect to Washington County. Exhibition sponsorships provide a unique way to reach both Museum audiences and corporate constituents. Sponsorship committments range from $5,000 to $100,000 or higher, depending upon the exhibition.
Potential programming opportunities include:
- Family Day: Free event open to the public on the second Saturday of each month running from September through June from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Children learn history, art and culture through hands-on activities, crafts, stories, and games. $800 per Event; $8,000 per Year
- Scout Days: Local history comes to life for Girl and Boy Scouts. This educational and fun program provides the opportunity to learn about local history while fulfilling Scouting requirements. $100 per Event (two events per month); $2,000 per Year
- Crossroads Adult Lecture Series Local experts provide entertaining and educational talks on topics in art, history, science and culture in these monthly lectures. We also offer other exhibit specific lecture series as funding is available. $200 per Event; $2,000 per Year
- Museum After Dark: Visitors (21+) can explore Museum exhibits, sip adult beverages and nibble on snack foods while engaging in some hands-on activities and fun. Past Museum After Dark events include: “Curator’s Closet of Curiosities”, “Get Your Gatsby On” and “You’re the Jury: Dial M for Murder in Washington County”. $500-$5000 per Event
A few sponsor benefits include:
- Your name or logo prominently displayed at the entrance to the exhibit gallery or program area;
- Your name or logo listed on the Museum’s website, as well as a link to your primary website;
- Your name or logo displayed on all marketing materials for the respective exhibit or program, which include posters, press releases, newspaper ads, etc.
- Your name listed within the Annual Report.
Call 503.645.5353 or contact us by email to become a sponsor and keep this unique museum alive and an essential part of your community.