The Museum has a number of special events throughout the year including Family Saturdays, held the second Saturday of each month, Crossroads Lectures, held the third Wednesday of each month, and community engagement events that occur throughout the year. All activities are educational and entertaining! The museum needs energetic, enthusiastic volunteers who can assist with setting up tables, staffing craft tables, and greeting at our monthly gatherings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help set up tables and chairs.
- Greet guests.
- Partake in activities.
- Break down of event.
- Good with people (especially those below the age of 12)
- Able to lift 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand for two or more hours.
- The estimated work time is flexible, but the volunteer should be able to commit at least 4 hours at a time.
- Volunteers are encouraged, but not required, to attend volunteer training.
- Opportunity to learn more about the history of Washington County.
- Training and a lifelong learning experience.
- Meet new people and build lasting friendships.
For more information, contact our Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To volunteer, download the Volunteer Application Form.
- Complete the application form.
- Save a copy to your hard drive.
- Open email and attach the completed form.
- Email form to email@example.com.
We will contact you to schedule a volunteer intake interview.