Work with the Collections Manager to catalog and inventory collections materials, photographs and artifacts within the Museum.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle a wide variety of objects as you help re-house them into proper storage boxes and drawers.
- Work within the object database system updating donor files and creating proper paper files.
- Able to lift 25 pounds.
- Experience using common software programs, including Microsoft Word.
- Detail oriented.
- Volunteer must attend front desk attendant training and training updates.
- Must be available to commit at least 4 hours per month.
- Opportunity to learn more about the history of Washington County.
- Training and a lifelong learning experience.
- Meet new people and build lasting friendships.
For more information, contact our Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To volunteer, download the Volunteer Application Form.
- Complete the application form.
- Save a copy to your hard drive.
- Open email and attach the completed form.
- Email form to email@example.com.
- We will contact you to schedule a volunteer intake interview.