Friendly volunteers will work with museum guests to make sure their experience at the museum is positive and memorable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests with a smile.
- Sell admission tickets.
- Ring up museum gift shop items.
- Speak knowledgeably about museum programs.
- Strong keyboarding skills.
- Experience using common software programs, including Microsoft Word.
- Friendly disposition.
- Must be available to commit at least 4 hours per week consistently for three months.
- Volunteer must attend two mandatory training sessions and training updates.
- Suggested $30 donation to become a one-year member of the museum ($40 value) and cover training costs.
- Opportunity to learn more about the history of Washington County.
- Annual volunteer appreciation event or program.
- Training and a lifelong learning experience.
- Meet new people and build lasting friendships.
For more information, contact our Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To volunteer, download the Volunteer Application Form.
- Complete the application form.
- Save a copy to your hard drive.
- Open email and attach the completed form.
- Email form to email@example.com.
We will contact you to schedule a volunteer intake interview.